Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog Backlog #1




I am so far behind in my blogging that I have posted 3 "catch-up" editions. Uploading pictures is always an adventure for me so I played it safe and did 3 seperate postings.

Last night, Jim & Paula Newman, Jana & JJ, Dad and Al & I went to Albany to picnic and enjoy one of our favorite bands, Tower of Power. It was a glorious evening on the river, in a beautiful park with great company and fantastic music. We may have to wait for summer to show up in Oregon, but it's definately worth it.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

ok - please don't think I'm a freak stalking you, but out of curiosity I clicked on this entry (as well as the Hellgate one I previously posted on) and my jaw dropped when I read you saw T.O.P. You need to click on my profile and take a look at my blog also. We saw TOP just the night before in Grants Pass - we've been LONG time friends and fans of the band. In fact, our original plans were to go to Albany, until they added a stop in GP at the last minute.