Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Susie Homemaker Times 2

I don't sew very well but I can do curtains

Porter is lovin' eating avacados and sweet potaoes mixed with breast milk. Mmmmm!

Last weekend Al, AJ & JJ drove to Chico CA. for the National YoYo Championships. While they were away, Maryanne and I practiced our domestic goddess skills. We both got caught up on all our ironing, Maryanne made and then froze a whole bunch of organic baby food (sweet potatoes and avacado) for Porter and I made the curtains for his room at the new house. You'll notice there are no pictures of either MA or me and that's because we never got out of our jammies. Neither of us was fit for photographic posterity AND we wanted nothing out there on the web that could be used for blackmail purposes down the road. Sometimes it's fun to just be home and do homey things. Thank goodness no one came to the door!

0 comments: