Saturday, March 6, 2010

Waiting for Finn

My Hearts at Home Sweeties

JJ converted a double closet into a darling crib and shelves

Troy & Michelle's VERY precocious 3 yr old, Myla

No, Jana is not in labor yet. She's been having lots of contraction action but nothing that's got her heading to the birth center. She's walking all over town in hopes of getting things started but so far Finn is content to stay put. In the mean time, we have almost finished his nursery, I have spent a delightful evening with my Hearts @ Home girls and had dinner in Portland with Jana's college/after college/pre marriage/after marriage roommate. Michelle and her husband Troy invited Al and I to their beautiful home for a fabulous dinner. Troy is an amazing cook and Al and I ate way too much. And unlike my usual self, I only took one picture of that evening. Enjoy.

0 comments: