Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We're On Vacation!


Tuesday was the last day of work for Al and I before we head out tomorrow for vacation. I will go to Hearts at Home in the morning, run some errands afterwards and then we'll drive to Lake Oswego to meet JJ's Dad, David and his step Mom Jean, for dinner at Bridgeport. After dinner Al and I are spending some time at Coldwater Creek Spa to get fancied up for the cruise. Finally we leave for Fort Lauderdale Florida at 7:40 a.m. on Friday. The kids come later on the red eye. Then on Sunday, da datada, we board the Radience of the Seas ship for a warm, relaxing fun filled cruise to Cozumel, Grand Camen, Jamaica & Key West. Did I mention warm? I am excited! Summer clothes, pool time, beach time, tropical drinks, midnight buffets and WARM!!!! When the cruise is over, the kids head home and Al and I head to the Keys for 3 days. Al has always wanted to do a road trip down that long long highway thru the Keys so we decided to tack it on to our trip. We're staying in Key West and will do day trips from there. I will try to blog a couple of times while we're gone so check back for some pix of 6 warm tan people having lots of fun.

0 comments: