Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This One's For You, Jeffrey



I had the pleasure of spending yesterday afternoon with my trucker brother Jeff. After a warm greeting he started trash talkin' about my lack of blog updates. His words...I drive hundreds of miles everyday and yet I manage to keep everyone posted. I explained calmly, as only an older wiser sister can, that my life is far less exciting than his. I'm not complaining mind you it's just that after our big trip in November, we've been stickin' pretty close to home. And how many pictures of Porter do you really want to see??? So Jeff, I'll do better. If you get bored with my ramblings and unending pictures of the perfect grandchild (till next month) remember...you asked for it.
Love you loads so stay safe!

1 comments:

Jeff and Kerry said...

sounds like a blog war in the making. just remember who is the king of photo shop