Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day # 42

Al always sends gorgeous flowers
I wanted a Starbucks card and got 2
Al wanted a picture for his office
The Thursday night gang minus Corban & Lauren

2010 marks our 37th wedding anniversary. We started dating 5 years earlier so if my addition is correct, this is the 42nd time that Al and I have celebrated Valentine's Day together. And I hope we get 43 more. This year, we started V-Day weekend with a dinner at our church. Each year, the high school kids do a fundraising dinner and this year Jana & JJ, Maryanne & AJ and Dad & Jeanne joined us. Then on Saturday night we went out to dinner with Don & Cheri Suklis, which is always fun. Sunday morning we exchanged cards and gifts and then lounged around all day watching the Olympics. We got a chuckle over the fact that the outside designs of our cards were different but the words inside were almost identical..."I love you today and always will". True 42 years ago, true today.

0 comments: