Monday, February 18, 2008

Lookin' Back on the Weekend

Sarah, Daniel & Josh

Josh wanted dinner NOW!

I'm sitting at the kitchen table sipping my Starbucks enjoying the gorgeous sunshine. Yes, I said sunshine. It's 31 degrees right now but it's supposed to get up to 61 by this afternoon. Yea! We really haven't seen the sun since December so this is a lovely gift. Tomorrow we're supposed to get rain again clear through the weekend so today, we enjoy!

We had a fun and busy weekend. Al's STEPs leadership meeting went really well. My cut & color turned out great. My hair has finally grown out to the point that Maryanne can cut it into the style we've been working toward. I don't know how much longer I'm going let it grow but for now I'm enjoying it. Al likes it too.

Our adventure with the Garlinger kids was a blast. There was only one crazy moment when the boys wanted food NOW and Sarah wanted me to hold her. When I told her I had to feed her brothers, she dropped to the floor and faked a really pathetic cry. It was hilarious.

Well, I'm off to work. Happy President's Day!

1 comments:

Glory Laine said...

One of the things I am learning and loving about twins is they are not born into an "I" world but a "WE" world. They learn very quickly that they have to wait. Great Job Lori and Al.