Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday morning blogs

That's right! It is spelled "blogs". This is Al sitting here, the paper read, the emails sent, and now looking at the day. First of all you should know it is raining. So what's new?! The paper said it will be "heavy" rain. Tell me about it. I normally do not notice the rain. However, it is getting old. I want to work on my yard. I have roses to trim, places to dig, and my garden magazine says I need to fertilize some flowering plants if I want the big long lasting blooms this spring. Have you ever willingly worked outside in "heavy" rain, when your wife is inside sitting by the warm flaming gas fireplace reading? It is not a fun experience. So, what will I do. Open the back door curtains, work at the kitchen table, and wait for a thirty minute break in the clouds. Run outside, get mud all over me, get yelled at for dragging the mud around the house, and end my afternoon sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper again. So, that is why I call this the Saturday morning "blogs". Maybe I should spell it "blues"? Hope your day goes better.

0 comments: