Friday, April 25, 2008

Dinner, Dinner & Dinner














My lovely Hearts @ Home Moms














Jana & her many midle schoolers














Can you toast with diet coke from McDonalds?














Dad & his very nice "friend" Jeanne Galey

Last Monday night I had my Hearts at Home ladies over for dinner. They are wonderful young women who love coming to my house. I pamper them and give them a yummy meal and some grown up time & conversation. I also gave them their year end gift of monogramed Lands End bag which they loved. It's fun for me to hang out with them.

Wednesday night, Jana's middle school hels a fund raiser for one of her students who has just finished treatment for cancer. McDonald's graciously donated 50% of the take to "Team Cherokee". Teachers & administrators worked the crowd for donations and earned an additional $500. Cherokee was the center of attention and appeared to be lovin' evry minute. There were middle schoolers and their families everywhere. The noise level was almost comparable to our Thursday night family dinners.

Speaking of which, this Thursday night we enjoyed having Marek & Suzie join us for dinner. They were on their way home from the airport after a SoCal trip so they stopped by. It was fun to add new blood into the mix. Dad and Jeanne were here as well as Corban & Lauren, Jana & JJ, Maryanne & AJ, Al & I. Don't know what happened to Don Suklis and Michelle Gordon. That's the fun thing about these dinners...I never know who's going to show up.

Tonight we're helping Lauren & Corban paint thier newly finished basement. Should be fun.

I'd better get going...time for work. Talk to you soon.

0 comments: