Friday, May 9, 2008

Love yellow...not matchy matchy!


I've only got a few minutes before work so this will be quick. Monday night, the Salem Big Band played at one of our local pizza places. They are the ones who played at Jana & JJ's reception & we love listening to them. So Al, Dad & Jeanne headed to Wallery's for dinner and I met my Monday night girls for Mongolian BBQ. I showed up at the pizza place about an hour after everyone else and sat down across from Dad & Jeanne. And to my horror, they had on matching shirts (color). My Dad had his Les Lloyd smirk on and was just delighted when I commented how sick & twisted it is to dress alike. He & Jeanne burst out laughing because I reacted just as Dad had prerdicted. The whole thing was a set up just to make me crazy :-). So, to get back at them, I'm posting their picture so one & all can mock them whenever they see them. Enjoy!

0 comments: