Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tom Sawyer DeBacker


Yesterday at work, Al asked me to create a chart to track some appointments that he and Patti are doing over the next months. I had an idea, that Maryanne enhanced, and began to work. Being computer challenged as I am, I kept asking Maryanne for help. She ultimately ended up creating a wonderful numbered (1-300) list. However my idea was to have the numbers go from 300 -1. We didn't have time to redo the whole thing so Maryanne worked and worked to reverse the order but had no success. We called Jana and she gave us some great ideas that we couldn't make work. So I called JJ and he saved the day. It took him all of 2 minutes to do what we'd tried unsuccessfully to do for over an hour. Bottom line...we ended up with a neat chart and all I did was come up with the idea. :-)

0 comments: