Thursday, June 12, 2008

Why I Love Scottsdale

After Taco night at Randy & Robin's

Isn't this illegal? NOT one of the reasons I love Scottsdale

Drunk on Mexican food and hot fudge sundeas

1. It's warm - 100+ degrees. Not once did I wear a sweater or even long sleeves.

2. There are great reaturants - Houston's, Sauce, & The Breakfast Club. I only gained 1.5 lbs .

3. Two of my brothers are there - Jeff & Randy and their families. We laughed a lot!

4. There is a fabulous Mall - Fashion Square, similar to The Forum Shops in Las Vegas

5. There are wonderful home decor stores

6. Jordan's Mexican Restaurant and Mary Coyle's IceCream Parlor - childhood favorites.

7. Jerry Sienfeld - a hilarious Friday night concert.

8. Daqaries by the pool...and fresh baked cookies delivered to my lounge.

9. All the cacti are in bloom and add lovely punches of color to the ordinarily brown desert.

10. It was vacation with all the above benefits.

0 comments: