Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Behind Again

Our garage before the sorting

One last trip to the dump


Believe it or not this is an organized storage unit


Every so often my blog server goes crazy and I'm unable to post anything. Such has been the case the last week or so. Because I know so little about computers I've been unable to find a way around this problem therefore I'm way behind on my posts. So today, I play catch up.

Last weekend Al ans I cleared out our attic in anticipation of making the big bucks at the McNary Estates Garage Sale. However, when we actuall went throught all our stuff, we didn't really have enough stuff to recoup our $10 participation fee. So we headed to AJ and Maryanne's storage unit and cleaned & reorganized all of their stuff (they were there as well). They got rid of a lot of their things too but there wasn't much in the way of garage sale stuff. So...we're not doing the garage sale. Yea! Now I can go around the neighborhood looking at and maybe buying someone else's junk.

0 comments: